A Jack (and Jill) of all trades
We do more with less. Need a logo? A catalog? A content-managed e-commerce website? We’ll do it all, and have the kids in bed by 8.
- Logo / identity design
- Annual reports
- Print collateral
- Print & digital advertising
- Website design
- PowerPoint presentations
- Social media / email marketing
Copywriting / Content
- Corporate and product naming
- Headlines / advertising copy
- Marketing copy for brochures, websites, etc.
- Press releases
- Blogging & social media
- Educational: standards-compliant content development for textbooks and classroom materials
- Webmaster training guides
Web / Interactive Development
- Design: UI/UX, re-theming
- Front-end: html web and email, css, jquery, responsive design
- Back-end: Drupal CMS development / management, web host management
A “Full Stack” Drupal web developer
What were you expecting – a half stack? Never! We take websites from business plan to launch, plus everything in between. Drupal is our tool of choice, and with good reason:
1. Open-Source Development
Drupal is developed, debugged and continually improved by a large, global community of volunteer developers. This makes it free to use, and gives developers access to a wide array of current resources and knowledge.
Drupal has a lightweight core framework, which allows for different content “types” using shared entities, and for endless flexibility in content display. While this does present a steeper learning curve for developers, the reward is seamless and full control over the site’s functionality, design, content and management.
CMS tools have come and gone over the past decade. Drupal’s larger user base, open source development model and core simplicity make it likely to grow and improve, while other systems seem likely to gather dust and fall out of use.
To see what Drupal and End Communications can do together, read the Elmhurst Art Museum case study ›